How to begin your child's journey...
Registration and Admission for the Academic Year starting September 2021 is done online through the school website. Admissions to classes depend upon vacancies in those classes.
Foundation Stage 1 (FS 1):
For admission to Foundation Stage 1, the child must be of maximum 3 years 11 months old as on 31st December 2021.
Foundation Stage 2 (FS 2):
For admission to Foundation Stage 2, the child must be of maximum 4 years 11 months old as on 31st December 2021.
Year 1: The child must be of maximum 5 years 11 months old as on 31st December 2021.
Admissions in these Years also require an interview with a member of the Senior Leadership Team or the Head of Key Stage.
Documents required at the time when the admission is confirmed:
- Two copies of the student's passport with a valid U.A.E. residence visa.
- Two copies of the student’s birth certificate (in Arabic or English).
- Two copies of the student’s Emirates ID Card (both sides).
- Two copies each of (father and mother) Emirates ID Card (both sides).
- Two copies of the parent's passport with a valid residence visa
- For students coming from other Emirates and Oversees transfer: Original Emirates ID Card for any one of the parent and the student for scanning on the Emirates ID card reader. The Emirates ID cards will be returned to the parent immediately after the scanning is completed in the registration department.
- Three recent passport size photographs on white background.
- Two copies of the current immunization record in English.
- Two copies of the school final report for all children entering Year 1 and above (in English).
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school:
- In the case of transfer from Dubai Schools, please provide the School Leaving Certificate.
- In the case of transfer from other Emirates other than Dubai, the School Leaving Certificate should be duly attested by the Educational authority of the respective Emirate.
- In the case of Overseas transfer, from countries other than USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand, the Transfer Certificate should be duly attested by :
- District Educational Officer/Ministry of Education (from the country migrating from).
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from the country migrating from).
- UAE Embassy/ Consulate (from the country migrating from).
Please note: The Westminster School, Dubai will accept and consider applications with all required documents. All outstanding documents must be provided within ONE month of admission to the school. Admission will be confirmed only on the submission of all the documents to the School and will be subject to Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) approval. If documents, cannot be provided within the required time frame the place will be withdrawn.